Thursday, May 3, 2012

*Review* 1Skin Solution Vanilla Lip Balm

The best vanilla Lip Balm I have ever tried!


I got this one from lust have it  monthly subscription.
As I have received too many lip balm before from other beauty box merchants,
I was not so excited to see it in the box first.
Also, I'm usually go for citrus scent not sweet one like vanilla.
I thought I won't use it and even thinking to give it to my friend...

HOWEVER, one day I couldn't fine my regular lip balm and 
my lips were desperately needed a lip balm, 
so used this 1Skin Solution Vanilla Balm for first time...

I was so pleased with this lip balm!
It is kinda surprising because I'm not a huge fan of the scent.
1skin solution's vanilla is very subtle and not smell too artificially.
It also fits on my lips very well and gives instant moisture that I needed.
I've found my lips stayed nice & soft for a relatively long time.

Well, if you are looking for a vanilla lip balm, I recommend this 
1Skin Solution Vanilla Lip Balm :)

Only one negative...as you can see in the photos,
there was a huge hole in the middle of balm
(believe to be a bubble went in when it was manufactured...)
but I'm not disappointed much as I'm very happy, beside that.

a hole in the balm
a hole made uneven surface but quality of balm  is still great
 Petroleum, cocoa butter, Candelilla wax, beeswax, capric/ caprylic triglyceride, 
vitamin e, sweetener, vanilla flavour   Pack Size: 5g

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the hole!! When I send you the tinted lip butter (after you complete the survey) I will send out another vanilla balm xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you for your comment.
      Actually I thought I saved this post to draft but I must have published it instead... embarrassing to put an incomplete article on the net. haha.
      Anyway, I didn't know my blog was recognised by you & didn't mean to make you feel sorry...but thank you for your kind offer :)

      Delete
  2. No I am glad I saw it - I dont want my balms going out like that!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for the sample of NEW tinted lip butter ;)
      I didn't receive another vanilla balm but the tinted butter also has a flaky part, so I think it must be the standard. Don't worry to send me another vanilla balm. Thanks!

      Delete