Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lust Have It - May 2012

Wow!! 8 gorgeous products from 7 brands in LHI May 2012!
I couldn't stop smiling while I was unpacking the box :)

Only disappointment was 1/3 of the Bioderma spilled away
and LUST soap and info card was totally soaked...
but I guess this kind of thing happen from time to time.

Anyway, here is the items I got this month.
8 products + pouch + Mum's day card! Massive!!

evo - the therapist calming shampoo & conditioner 50ml each
I looooove evo!! I'm in love with evo hair mask back in days,
so I'm sure I will love these travel sized shampoo & conditioner duo.
Smells divine! and evo products do make my hair nourished.
RRP is $29.95 for 300ml bottle.
If you love Kérastase but think too expensive?
Then,I highly recommend to try evo!
*there are some print from info card stuck on the evo product :P

Caron Laboratories bump eRaiser Medi Paste 30ml
I'm not sure I ever needed this kind of products...but I might try.
This is good that I can share with my husband :)
RRP $16.75 for 30ml

Calvin Klen Sheer Beauty Perfume - sample size
I'm not fan of perfume samples...as I can get some from department stores if I want.
having said that, I appreciated they put this one
as I would never knew if LHI didn't put one in the box...
this is one of great things about beauty boxes! Discovering New Beauty Needs!
RRP $80.00 for 50ml

ModelCo Gloss (sugar plum) full size
Actually, I have never owned or used ModelCo items before.
the colour I've got is very subtle, feminine...Love it :)
Straight to go into my handbag!
*Avg RRP $22.00

BIODERMA Créaline H₂0
Crealine H₂O is soap-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and hypoallergenic.
It cleanses impurities and removes make-up without affecting the skin’s natural balance.
This is like a LANCOME Galatéis Douceur but I guess more gentle for the skin.
Made in France. RRP $39.95 for 250ml

it soaked with BIODERMA... so very strong smell in the box :P
"LUST SOAP" Orange-Pink Colour is very cute
As soon as I opened May pack, I could smell this one!
Great ylang ylang scent soap... called "LUST SOAP".
This scent could be bit too much for me.. I don't know if it because it has BIOCERMA on it..
I will definitely try it but I personally loved "Honey I Washed the Kids" more.
RRP $6.65 for 100g

Nicole by OPI 3.75ml
Beautiful lilac purple shade lacquer
I've received 2 Nicole by OPI lacquer last years box(purple&silver glitter lacquer)
This one is Plain Lilac purple. I love it!
Maybe not for hand nails but use it for pedicure will be much better and fun :)

All items were packed in this hot pink pouch
Over all, I'm very impressed AGAIN!!!

More importantly, LHI info card is always really easy to understand about products
and the message from Nicci & LHI team is really thoughtful.
Also, when the delivery didn't go smoothly last month,
they kept inform the situation to the customers, so we got a bit of ideas what was going.
I don't think not many companies would do that...
I personally believe they have the best customer service in Australia.

I know I say this every month...but
I'm so looking forward to JUNE box!

2 comments: