Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LANCOME GWP at MYER when you spend over $75

I've just received a letter from MYER.
LANCOME is having a GWP promotion at MYER.

 This Midnight Rose GWP at Myer starts Sunday 13 May until Sunday 3 June 2012.
Just simply spend $75 or more and receive a 8 piece gift :)
GWP package includes....
- Midnight Rose Pouch
- Miniature Tresor Midnight Rose EDP 5ml
- Hypnose Mascara 2ml
- Color Design Lipstick in Ooh La La
- 7Shade Color Design Eyeshadow Palette
- BiFacil Eye Makeup Remover 30ml
&
Night Cream, 15ml, and Eye Cream, 5ml, from either the
Hydra Zen, Renergie or Absolue Ranges

I love Lancome GWP!
I'm going to get some beauty products on weekend!


(UP DATE!)
I went to Myer today and purchased 30ml Génifique Youth Activator.
A Lovely lady gave me 5 extra 1ml Genifique Samples...

somehow, my GWP has 2 lipsticks instead of  mascara...but never mind



No comments:

Post a Comment