Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lust Have It - March 2012

Just One word...AMAZING!!
I have been a member of Lust Have It since October 2011.
I have never ever been disappointed by the products and service.
Definitely recommend "Lust Have It" to everyone!!

*** Here are the products I've got for March box ***



1. Davroe moisture Senses Argan Oil 50ml - RRP $23.95AUD
Last month I got a 50ml Tame Lemongrass Detangler and I loved it so much.
I cannot wait to try this one!


2. Karpati DITO nail lacquer 8ml - RRP $19.95AUD
Received INTRIGUE(no.12) colour, it is like burgundy
I never tried this kind of colour, so I'm pretty happy with it.
Also, must mention about its shape! It perfectly fits between my fingers.
What a great idea!!


3. 1Skin Solutions lip balm in vanilla 5g - RRP$9.90AUD
I'm not a big fan of vanilla lip balm but I'm interested in this brand for a whole
but never had a chance to try, so I appreciate this one!
recently I have got sooo many lip balms from 3 beauty box merchants,
lip balm must be a popular item...?!?!


4. Replenishing Moisture Cream from Kosmea(Deluxe Sample Size 20ml)
Retail 50ml for $49.95AUD
Yay! Another Kosmea products!
I have become a fan of them
since I tried cream cleanser from DEC11 box.
Also, I had just reviewed Kosmea Cream Cleanser&Rose Hip Oil yesterday here


5. Pearl Crush Creasless Eye Shadow from Mirenesse Full Size - $29.95AUD
Received "no.5 Bora Pearls"
Such a beautiful trio colour!
Also, there is a fantastic surprise offer inside the satchel!!! find it out yourself ;-)


Over all, I am very very very happy to try all of the products I received in March Box
I'm already looking forward to getting April one!! until then....
I will play around with these items.

For just $14.95 a month, you will receive 5-6 professional, premium items delivered free to your door.
Of cause everyone has different taste and opinion, you may not love all 5 products you get.
However, you will find something you like in a beauty box each month
as I discovered Kosmea, Lime Lily, Evo & Davroe.
I love their concept and evenly picked item from make-up, hair care, skincare, etc...
really... "A Little Bit of Everything"
(*^-^)♪

You can cancel subscription any time but
I believe it would be better to try at least 3months to see if you like or not.


For more information about Lust Have It, check their website.


This review is 100% based on my own thoughts and opinions




(UPDATES)
Loooove the Karpati DITO nail lacquer!


No comments:

Post a Comment